How to Return an Item: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Check the Return policy to follow the instructions and login to your account.
- Submit 3-4 photos of the item under your order(s) by clicking the “Get Help” button.
- A customer service representative will review your request and send you a notification.
- If approved, the representative will provide you with a detailed return address based on your location.
- Ship the item and submit the tracking code to us. Our stock manager will receive your returned item and notify our accounting department.
- The accounting department will process your refund within 12 hours.
Please note that the photos you submit are used for both checking by our customer service department and for handling the entire return process.
In e-commerce practice, sellers typically provide limited full refunds for faulty goods that are:
- Physically damaged at the time of delivery.
- Missing one or more parts or accessories.
- Not the item(s) ordered or wrongly sent.
In the manufacturing industry, it’s considered acceptable for handcrafted items such as bags or backpacks to have a tolerance of 1-3CM.
For details, please check the Return Policy.
Mutual trust and honesty between sellers and buyers is the foundation of e-commerce. Most platforms have anti-fraud policies, such as
to prevent competitors from placing orders with a seller using multiple individual accounts, and then requesting returns and refunds, causing significant losses including expensive shipping and restocking costs.
For dishonest behavior, the account with a credit card or any financial account will be flagged as suspicious and dishonest and will lose lots of credit.
We appreciate your understanding if your return request is rejected due to an unreasonable request.